19-22 September - White Milan - Via Tortona 27
During Milan Fashion Week from Thursday 19th until Sunday 22nd of September, Flanders DC will be part of White Milan for the third time, giving stage to five Belgian brands to watch known as #BELGIANFOCUS. These five Belgian labels will be showcasing their brand in the Via Tortona 27 location. We are proud to introduce you to: Alicia Audrey, Âme, go as u.r, Monsieur Maison en NOUS.
Meet the five Belgian brands that form the #BELGIANFOCUS this season:
- Alicia Audrey brings a collection of soft, light and luxurious cashmere coats, that you can wear in different ways, adjusting them to your mood.
- The womenswear collection of Âme is all about the concept of laid-back luxury, made for a new generation of women looking for daily comfort in combination with personal style, sporting the philosophy: Lose your mind find your soul.
- The sustainable creations of go as u.r celebrate freedom, personality and self-expression for young women on the go!
- Monsieur Maison creates handmade scarfs, kimonos, dressed and more, cut from fabrics with a history. Couture fabrics en haute couture fabrics from Givenchy, Yves Saint Laurent, Chanel, ... and stock from old fabric mills such as Abraham and Biancini Ferier are being turned into scarfs and other pieces in Belgian ateliers under the rules of the art.
- NOUS stands for devotion to traditional artisanal techniques and craftsmanship. The collection emerges from creativity and spontaneity, the design from intuition, that way it transcends the trends and becomes timeless. Every piece is hand-painted and thus unique.